LSP AutoVent™ 2000/3000 Transport Ventilator
Features & Benefits
- Small, compact, and transport ready.
- Designed to perform in harsh and toxic environments.
- Assembles quickly with simplified operating instructions printed on the case.
- Impact-resistant case with shock-absorbing bumpers and recessed control settings.
- Rate and volume settings independently operated.
- Easy-to-monitor patient valve assembly and toxic
atmosphere valve are able to deliver additional breaths on demand by inspiratory effort of the patient.
- Operates exclusively on standard 50 psi source gas, eliminating air entrainment and maintaining the integrity
of the specified oxygen concentration.
- Operates at extreme temperatures ranging from
0° F to 125° F.
- Pneumatically powered … batteries not required.
- Allows for PEEP attachment.
- Meets ASTM, ISO and KKK-1822C standards.